30 Jul 2022 - Version 3.9.1
- Fix: Mobile menu flyout mode not working properly when old Header layout is active.- Fix: WooCommerce - Button variation is displaying the old deleted product attributes on single product.- Fix: WooCommerce - Shop active filter toggle not working properly due to incorrect customizer option handle.- Fix: Theme version rollback does not work on the initial page load of Astra Options.
21 Jul 2022 - Version 3.9.0
- New: Redesigned the entire customizer UI for better user experience.- New: WooCommerce - General - Quantity Plus Minus Button Options With Multiple Designs.- New: WooCommerce - General - Modern Input skin type.- New: WooCommerce - General - Ajax based quantity selector.- New: WooCommerce - General - Introduced Color and background option for Sale badge.- New: WooCommerce - Shop - Added new modern view option for shop style.- New: WooCommerce - Shop - Introduced unique filter panel design.- New: WooCommerce - Shop - Introduced sticky shop filter sidebar option.- New: WooCommerce - Shop - Added accordion compatibility for WooCommerce filter widgets.- New: WooCommerce - Shop - Added Flyout and Collapsible option for WooCommerce filters panel.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Added sticky add to cart on single product.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Product tabs heading - Product tabs heading - Added normal, hover, and active text color support.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Added Color and Typography options for Category text.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Added Enable/Disable Quantity Plus-Minus sign option.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Added Option to Add Extra Product Description.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Introduced tab style presets for product details. ( Accordion / Distributed ).- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Introduced previous-next product preview option on navigation hover.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Payment options list in single product structure.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Introduced sticky product summary option.- New: WooCommerce - Single Product - Toggle to Convert Variation select dropdown to buttons UI on Single Product page.- New: WooCommerce - Added Multistep Navigation for Cart, Checkout and Order Received pages.- New: WooCommerce - Cart - Modern Cart Layout.- New: WooCommerce - Cart - Sticky Cart total on scroll on WooCommerce cart page.- New: WooCommerce - Checkout - Modern Layout.- Improvement: Single Product - Option to Show/Hide Category on WooCommerce single product page.- Improvement: Single Product - Product gallery Layout options ( First Image Large / Vertical Slider / Horizontal Slider ).- Improvement: Single Product - Product Navigation color options ( Normal & Hover ).- Fix: Related Products & Upsell columns not working on responsive devices.
26 Jun 2022 - Version 3.6.11
Fix: Custom layout styling not loading on front-end.
24 Jun 2022 - Version 3.6.10
- Improvement: Moved Single Post and Page spacing option to theme.- Fix: Translated Taxonomies not listed under the target specific rule for Custom Layout with Polylang plugin.- Fix: Custom Layouts - Inside post/page content displays multiple time with entry_after hooks used.- Fix: Small space appearing between the Sticky Above and Primary header in the Beaver Builder editor.- Fix: Primary submenus not expandable on mobile when toggle button element is not added.- Fix: "Header Button" heading added to separate out Sticky Header options in old header.- Fix: Accessibility - LifterLMS profile link is missing aria-label and role attribute.- Fix: Fixed display Products from Same Category with Navigation. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/products-from-same-directed-category-with-navigation/ )
03 Jun 2022 - Version 3.6.9
- Fix: Improvements as per WordPress coding standards.- Fix: Header - Menus - Box Shadow not applying for submenus from customizer options- Fix: Single Product Quantity not working for decimal numbers.- Fix: Elementor page with Motion effect jerks on scroll when header is set to sticky and animation is None.- Fix: Submenu items expanded initially in offcanvas, when Toggle Button being used for desktop header.- Fix: Astra theme version number missing in Rollback section.
06 May 2022 - Version 3.6.8
- Improvement: Compatibility for enhancing block editor experience. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/improved-block-editor-experience/ )- Fix: Builder - Search - Search markup is loaded even when the search element is not added.- Fix: WooCommerce - Grouped product - Add to Cart not appearing properly on Quick view.- Fix: Some of the Search shortcodes are not working on the posts or pages.- Fix: W3 validation - aria-label attribute is missing for the close icon for the Off-canvas sidebar trigger on the Shop page.- Fix: Sticky header meta option is not working on the frontend.- Fix: Custom Layout - 'Header is built using Custom Layout' notice showing in customizer even the layout's toggle is disabled.
19 Apr 2022 - Version 3.6.7
Fix: Blog - Infinite scroll is not working with Masonry Layout.
04 Mar 2022 - Version 3.6.6
- Improvement: Removed jQuery dependency from Blog Pro Infinite Scroll addon.- Improvement: Removed jQuery dependency from WooCommerce Infinite Scroll addon.- Improvement: Added activate UAG notice in Custom Layout editor sidebar.- Improvement: Compatibility with PHP 8.0.- Fix: Gravity form checkbox not accessible when WooCommerce Quick View option is active.- Fix: Accessibility - href attribute is missing in the Anchor element for Scroll to top.- Fix: W3 validation - Removed unwanted CSS value set for content property for Quick View summary section.- Fix: Navigation menu was not scrollable for the sticky header.- Fix: Dropdown Mobile Menu - unable to open submenu on Sticky Header with Max Width - Site Layout.- Fix: Elementor Pro popup not triggered when WooCommerce Single Product gallery layout is set to vertical.- Fix: Scroll to top - Icon not appearing properly on responsive devices.- Fix: Inside post/page content breaking the page when Yoast SEO and Beaver Builder plugins are active.- Fix: Custom Layout - Inside Post Content - appearing in the sidebar.- Fix: Builder - Language Switcher - WPML - all langauges appearing as active.
25 Dec 2021 - Version 3.6.5
Fix: Custom Layout's meta fields not saving when editor type is Code Editor.
22 Dec 2021 - Version 3.6.4
- New: Added feature to enable or disable specific Custom Layout. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/custom-layouts-pro/ )- Improvement: Added easy filtering tabs for custom layouts lists.- Improvement: Moved Custom Layout existing settings into a separate Gutenberg sidebar panel.- Improvement: Add Custom Layouts on pages/posts using shortcode feature.- Fix: Image field error in the CreativeWork Type.- Fix: Removed unwanted title and desc tag present for search icon.
03 Nov 2021 - Version 3.6.3
Improvement: Added compatibility for Elementor Pro v3.5.0 WooCommerce widgets.
28 Oct 2021 - Version 3.6.2
- Improvement: Code refactor – Some filters, functions, hooks are deprecated and replaced with astra_addon_ prefix NamingConvention. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/deprecated-astra-hooks/ )- Fix: W3 validation - Getting duplicate H1 tag for 'site-title' in case of Sticky header.- Fix: W3 validation - CSS parse error for search icon height.- Fix: W3 validation - Duplicate ID: '#ast-hf-mobile-menu'.- Fix: W3 validation - Duplicate HTML id '#site-navigation' in case of multiple menus on a single page.- Fix: Builder - Menu - Transparent header's submenu background color not overridden by Sticky header's submenu background color.- Fix: Builder - Search - Placeholder was not reflecting on frontend when changing from customizer in Search box style.- Fix: Search input field border color was not changing when hovered on search icon for Slide Search style.- Fix: Builder – Language Switcher – Element's language options overlapping on one another.- Fix: Flyout menu reoccurs when clicked on close icon for Old Header on iPhone devices.
15 Sep 2021 - Version 3.6.0
- Improvement: Moved heading color options to Global Colors section. - Fix: Backward compatibility for Content Background option with the theme.
03 Sep 2021 - Version 3.5.9
- Improvement: Astra menu settings button made accessible to users with 'edit-theme-options' capability.- Improvement: Clear asset cache of theme and addon on every new update of the addon.- Improvement: WooCommerce & EDD cart - Introducing Cart product count color option.- Fix: Fatal error `Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function astra_get_tablet_breakpoint()` in some cases.- Fix: Search - Added Accessibility for Search Box style of Search Button.- Fix: EDD - Cart count is overlapping on the submenu section.- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Sticky header menu color not working.- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Menu Font not working.- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Deprecated responsive options for menu colors.- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Login menu notice only visible when WooCommerce or Lifter LMS plugin activated.- Fix: Sticky Header shrink option not working in new Header/Footer builder.
30 Jul 2021 - Version 3.5.7
- Security Fix: Replaced AJAX post request with simple JS request for Infinite pagination from WooCommerce & Blog Pro addon.- Fix: Builder - Submenu & sticky header colors not working if "Header Sections" addon is deactivated from old header. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/editing-submenu-above-below-header-fix/ )- Fix: Search - In 'Search Box' style search icon missing when Astra CSS icons available on site.- Fix: Category archive title showing extra 1em space around when "Add Space Between Posts" option is disabled.- Fix: Showing old footer copyright section on checkout page when distraction free checkout option is enabled for WooCommercce, EDD and LifterLMS.- Fix: Stack On option for footer Social Icons not reflecting correctly as per setting in customizer.- Fix: Search icon color is not applying to the Sticky Header Search Box style.- Fix: Builder - WooCommerce & EDD cart - Outline cart type has transparent background. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/fix-transparent-woocommerce-cart/ )- Fix: Page Headers and Custom Layouts for specific Pages/ Posts/ Taxonomies, etc. do not work in customizer.- Fix: Swap Section feature not working for mobile in Old Header Footer. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/fix-swap-sections-not-working/ )- Deprecated: Filter 'astra_infinite_pagination_post_type' deprecated as AJAX request handled by simple JS request. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/restrict-search-results-post/ )
29 Jul 2021 - Version 3.5.6
- Fix: Fatal error on the widgets page when Learndash module is active.
22 Jul 2021 - Version 3.5.5 NULLED
- Fix: Customizer not working due to conflict with block editor JS.
30 Apr 2021 - Version 3.4.1
25 Apr 2021 - Version 3.3.2
10 Apr 2021 - Version 3.3.1
15 Jan 2021 - Version 3.0.0
27 Nov 2020 - Version 3.0.0-beta.1
23 Oct 2020 - Version 2.7.0
07 Aug 2020 - Version 2.6.2
Note for Buyer
Please purchare this item you can see note for Buyer !
Read before purchase
Please check the version we provided before purchasing. Because it may not be the latest version of the author.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase, but that doesn't mean we will have updates every version because not every developer release we have right away. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates.
We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.