1. To Integrate PayUmoney payment gateway, you must :
2. Have a merchant account with PayUmoney. If haven’t already registered, please visit https://www.payumoney.com/egister as a merchant
3. Know your Salt & Key. These are available on the dashboard. If you already have a PayUmoney merchant account, please login at https://www.payumoney.com/ and you will be able to retrieve your salt and key under “Account details” tab.
Install via Opencart Extension Installer
4. Login to Opencart Admin panel and goto Extension Installer. Make sure Extension installer is already configured and working.
5. Click on Upload and select the downloaded module zip -
Note: If you are installing the module for the first time then all files will be uploaded automatically to the appropriate locations, or else, a list of files will be shown to be overwritten and clicking on Continue button will perform the copy/installation.
1. Unzip the content of the module zip in a folder. Upload the content of “upload” folder (admin, catalog) to your Opencart root folder.
Step 2: Configure Module
1. Now in Opencart, login to your admin account and go to Extensions-> Payments option.
It will show you PayUMoney and CitrusICP combined module as highlighted in the below image.
2. Click Install option in the right to install the module in Opencart engine.
3. After installation is over you will see Edit button. Click on Edit option to setup the options.
4. Click on Edit to setup the plugin. Two payment gateway options (a. PayUmoney b. CitrusPay ) will he shown on configuration page as shown in image below:
5. Enter credentials
a) User can configure either PayUmoney or CitrusPay to activate anyone.
PayUmoney – Enter Merchant Key and Salt as provided in account details.
CitrusPay – Enter Payment / Vanity URL, Access Key and Secret Key.
b) User can configure both payment gateways at once as well. User needs to create accounts on both CitrusPay and PayUmoney to get the credentials for both payment gateways.
To configure enter credentials for both PayUmoney and CitrusPay
6. Configure General setting as shown in image below
* Routing traffic (%age): This option will be enabled only when credentials for both gateways are present. It enables user to route traffic on two payment gateways based on percentage defined. Default percentage is 50:50
* Gateway Mode - “Sandbox” for sandbox/test operation and “Production” for live operation.
* Geo Zone – Optional, select as per your configured Geo Zones.
* Currency – Three letter, ISO-4217 currency code required. E.g. INR, USD, etc. For Indian currency use INR.
* Total – Optional, if more than 0 then the payment option will be available only when order total is more than the Total value.
*. Success Order Status may be ‘Processing’ for successful payments and Cancel/Fail Order status may be ‘Pending’.
* Status - Enable to enable the module.
* Give Sort order as appropriate or leave blank. This is useful when you are using multiple gateway modules and want to set an order of listing during checkout payment.
7. Now click save and customer will get either PayUMoney or CitrusPay option during checkout process.
|File size||0.02 MB|