* Added : Add "list" capabilities to display #206 * Added : Add a Settings screen to Free version #520 * Added : Add settings to allow users to select multiple roles when creating users #462 * Fixed : Multiple role when creating user doesn’t work #515 * Fixed : Admin Menus issue with Yoast #493 * Fixed : It's possible to get lockout of admin menus when all items are checked #527 * Update : Limit "Control Custom Statuses" option to settings screens alone #528 * Update : French and Italian Translations updates #524 * Fixed : PHP Warning on viewing Admin Menus #525
15 Jul 2022 - Version 2.4.3
* Fixed : Capabilities conflict with Advanced Custom Fields #494 * Fixed : Issue with editor features when options is not array #495 * Update : Add checkbox for the "Allowed Editors" feature #498 * Update : Add support for TaxoPress on the Capabilities screen #500 * Update : Use 3 clicks approach for all boxes in Capabilities #497 * Fixed : Uncaught TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given. #513 * Fixed : Hide Invalid Capabilities if empty #490
16 Jun 2022 - Version 2.4.2
* Fixed : Correct match of post types and Editor Features boxes #427 * Update : Changes to user role selection UI and make role draggable for re-ordering #443 * Added : Two new role tabs (Redirects and Editing) #403 * Added : Redirect users to original page after login to role editor #301 * Added : Redirect on login and logout to role editor #11 * Fixed : Admin Menus issue with JetPack #381 * Added : Hide the "add new block" button to editor feature #436 * Added : Hide the Revisions box in Editor Features #428 * Update : UI clean up for Backup screens #322 * Update : Move the Taxonomy area to it's own tab #425 * Added : Support for WPML capabilities #411 * Added : Support for WS Form #305 * Added : Support Gravity Forms support #306 * Added : Add a new setting to disable Code Editor in Posts to role editor #298 * Update : Remember last tab after updating role settings #445 * Update : Add toggle all checkmarks options on the Capabilities screen #419 * Update : More categorization for capabilities #303 * Update : Force user roles to use specific editors in role settings #276 * Added : Add a setting to show private taxonomies on the "Capabilities" screen #314 * Added: Extend admin features "hide by css" to include plugin list #488
19 May 2022 - Version 126.96.36.199
Fixed : Wrong package folder #431
24 Apr 2022 - Version 2.3.7
Lang : Translations were not loaded on some sites
16 Apr 2022 - Version 2.3.6
* Fixed : Non-administrators cannot access profile screen * Compat : WooCommerce - Shop Managers could not access Users * Compat : WooCommerce - Editor Feature restrictions did not hide Product Categories, Tags in Classic Editor
15 Apr 2022 - Version 2.3.5
* Feature : Export / Import for new features * Change : Clarify captions on Roles, Backup screens * Fixed : Admin Feature Restrictions: custom url restrictions could not be set * Fixed : Capabilities could not be updated if third party code executes too early. Now support constant PP_CAPABILITIES_COMPAT_MODE to work around conflicts. * Fixed : Multisite: Don't apply Feature, Menu Restrictions to Super Administrators unless constant PP_CAPABILITIES_RESTRICT_SUPER_ADMIN is defined * Fixed : Capabilities could not be updated if third party code executes too early. Now support constant PP_CAPABILITIES_COMPAT_MODE to work around conflicts. * Fixed : Coding standards - WordPress VIP scan compliance improvements * Compat : LoginWP - custom redirect failed * Lang : New French, Italian and Spanish translations
28 Jan 2022 - Version 2.3.4
19 Jan 2022 - Version 2.3.3
* Fixed : Admin Menu restrictions were not applied (since 2.3.2) * Fixed : Capability names with dashes could not be added * Fixed : After role rename, title in dropdown does not refresh * Fixed : Input sanitization consistency * Lang : Spanish, French, Italian
11 Dec 2021 - Version 2.3.2
* Feature : Filter Capabilities display by post type or text entry * Feature : Editor Features - Restrict editor elements for custom post types * Feature : Admin Features - Restrict Admin Bar or individual Admin Bar elements * Feature : Admin Features - More items available for restriction #240 * Change : Admin Features - Captions use dashes, not numbers #229 * Change : Capabilities screen - Tab for PublishPress Capabilities #220 * Fixed : CSRF vulnerability
* Change : Role Capabilities screen uses tabs* Feature : New "Admin Features" screen #200* Fixed : PHP Notice in post editor (Trying to access array offset in metaboxes-config.php)
28 Aug 2021 - Version 2.2
* Feature : Retain last role selection for Capabilities, Editor Features, Admin Menus, Nav Menus screens* Perf : Sync role to all sites - Operation timed out on networks with ~100 sites * Fixed : Some security scans flagged an unused file in external library "chosen". That file (and other developer documentation files) has been removed* Feature : Added ability to block custom metaboxes on Editor Features screen #89* Feature : Ability to hide elements by Ids or classes on Editor Features screen #134* Compat : Permissions Pro - Custom Status capabilities checkbox grid did not include edit / delete capabilities if Approved is the only status with custom capabilities enabled
26 May 2021 - Version 2.0.3
Product Added to the system.
Note for Buyer
Please purchare this item you can see note for Buyer !
Read before purchase
Please check the version we provided before purchasing. Because it may not be the latest version of the author.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase, but that doesn't mean we will have updates every version because not every developer release we have right away. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates.
We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.