* Changed: WooCommerce tested up to 7.2.2* Changed: WordPress requires at least 5.4.0* Changed: WordPress tested up to 6.1.1
05 Oct 2022 - Version 2.0.0
* Note: This is a milestone release, please ensure you read the contents of this changelog and we recommend performing this upgrade on a staging environment and testing before upgrading the extension on a production website, clear all caches after upgrading* Added: Set if meta data option allowing order tags to be set based on any order based meta data* Added: Set if product tag option allowing order tags to be set if products in order have specific tag(s)* Added: != operator to set if fields where number based operators used* Added: Warning alert if trying to save an order tag without any "Set On" conditions* Changed: Set if customer, product and product category select2 fields on edit order tag screen now get data via AJAX request to increase performance* Changed: Enqueue of admin.js asset so limited to edit order tag screens for efficiency * Changed: UX improvements on edit order tag screen* Changed: Manage order tags notice to be more descriptive* Changed: WordPress tested up to version 6.0.1* Changed: WooCommerce tested up to version 6.8.1* Fixed: Edit order tag screen may become unresponsive for large stores with huge amounts of customer, product and/or product category data
27 Jun 2022 - Version 1.7.0
* Changed: Field descriptions on "set on" options when editing an order tag* Changed: WooCommerce tested up to version 6.6.1* Fixed: Setting of order tags may not work in some scenarios due to $order object not yet including all required data to set tags* Fixed: Subscriptions (posts with shop_subscription post type but not orders with subscriptions or renewal orders derived from a subscription) may incorrectly have had order tags set when should not, only orders based off the subscription should have order tags set
30 May 2022 - Version 1.6.1
* Note: Order tags menu has been moved and can now be found under the WooCommerce menu item in the WordPress dashboard as opposed to the parent menu item in previous versions, this is to meet WooCommerce guidelines on extension menu structures* Added: Select fields on the edit order tag page now include the ID of products, categories, customers, payment/shipping methods, etc to allow options to be differentiated/found quicker* Changed: Order tags menu moved to sub item of WooCommerce menu item* Changed: WordPress tested up to version 6.0.0* Changed: WooCommerce tested up to version 6.5.1
04 May 2022 - Version 1.6.0
* Note: This version changes the order placed/update hooks previously used to woocommerce_new_order and woocommerce_update_order to ensure order tags get set succesfully for order placement/update functionality when third party themes, plugins, custom development, etc including WooCommerce API attempt this, we recommend performing this upgrade on a staging environment and testing before upgrading the extension on a production website, clear all caches after upgrading* Added: Order tags now get set when WooCommerce API used to place/update orders* Added: Testing related files e.g. composer.json, phpcs.xml, etc for development purposes* Changed: Code refactoring* Changed: WordPress tested up to 5.9.3* Changed: WooCommerce tested up to version 6.4.1* Fixed: Order tags may not be set depending on order tag conditions and order data when using order list bulk actions* Fixed: Order tags not set if website does not use the woocommerce_thankyou hook* Fixed: Order tags not set if order updated through functionality where the woocommerce_process_shop_order_meta hook is not used
02 Apr 2022 - Version 1.5.0
* Note: This version includes several changes to asset enqueues, upgrade conditions and more, please ensure you read the contents of this changelog, it is recommended you perform this upgrade on a staging environment before upgrading the extension on a production website, clear all caches after upgrading to ensure all assets are reloaded* Added: Set if order status* Added: WCOT_Order_Tags_Translation class* Added: Minified CSS/JS assets created and enqueued* Added: WooCommerce not installed/activated notice* Changed: CSS assets now SCSS* Changed: <code> tags used around default color and filter hook information when editing a tag* Changed: Enqueues plugins_url function calls so folder name not included that could effect installations where folder renamed* Changed: Upgrade conditions now use version_compare* Changed: WordPress tested up to version 5.9.2* Changed: WooCommerce tested up to version 6.3.1* Fixed: Translations may not load due to load_plugin_textdomain not hooked on init
15 Nov 2021 - Version 1.4.0
Product Added to the system.
Note for Buyer
Please purchare this item you can see note for Buyer !
Read before purchase
Please check the version we provided before purchasing. Because it may not be the latest version of the author.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase, but that doesn't mean we will have updates every version because not every developer release we have right away. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates.
We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.