* Fix: Fatal error stalling subscription renewal in a few cases* Update: Minor change related to WooCommerce Subscriptions 4.0.0* Update: Translation for French language (Thanks to: Loïc Antignac)* Update: Spell checks & a few clean up* Update: POT file
05 Aug 2022 - Version 5.9.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.7.0* Fix: Incorrect discount calculation when using settings 'Max discount' & 'Limit Usage to X items' together in a percentage discount coupon* Fix: Product quantity based restrictions fields causing coupons to not apply on empty cart* Fix: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: int * string* Update: POT file
23 Jul 2022 - Version 5.8.0
* New: Tested up to WordPress 6.0.1* Update: Generate new coupon code if post_title is empty during CSV import* Update: POT file
15 Jul 2022 - Version 5.7.0
18 Jun 2022 - Version 5.6.0
* Update: Stop or ignore scanning expired coupons to improve performance* Update: POT file
04 Jun 2022 - Version 5.5.0
* New: Tested up to WordPress 6.0* New: Add Smart Coupons related details in WooCommerce > Status report* Fix: Broken UI on the order page where store credit is used but tax is not enabled* Fix: Store credit usage information is not shown if those store credits are trashed* Update: Added minified css file for smart-coupon.css* Update: The coupons that can be expanded to see sender & receiver details, remove arrows that are visible around those coupons* Update: POT file
18 May 2022 - Version 5.4.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.5.1* New: Set id of the template coupon as post_parent of the auto-generated coupon* New: A button just below the coupon code to copy it [admin]* Fix: Re-validating quantity of products added from the Actions tab of coupons which is not correct* Fix: Applying store credit multiple times when the order contains only virtual & downloadable products* Fix: When number of coupons to generate & number of email address supplied is different, then incorrectly setting Allowed emails & also sending emails during Bulk generate & Import of coupons* Update: Do not copy post_parent while duplicating a coupon* Update: Added minified version of a CSS file 'smart-coupons-admin' [admin]* Update: Corrected a few letter case, default data based on data type* Update: POT file
04 May 2022 - Version 5.3.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.4.1* New: Filter coupon's list by coupon category under 'Marketing > Coupons'* Fix: Store Credit is applying discount before tax, like a coupon, even when the setting 'Apply before tax' is disabled* Fix: Preview in admin not showing coupon amount & expiry date under 'Marketing > Coupons > Send Store Credit' tab* Fix: Unable to partially refund an order that is paid with store credit* Update: POT file
20 Apr 2022 - Version 5.2.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.4.0 & WordPress 5.9.3* Fix: Use 'fwrite' instead of 'file_put_contents' [WP VIP team]* Fix: Subscription renewals not issuing full priced store credit if other coupon is applied to subscription during purchase [WooCommerce Subscriptions]* Update: POT file
06 Apr 2022 - Version 5.1.0
* Fix: Email showing incorrect remaining balance if store credit is applied to a virtual-downloadable order* Fix: PayPal Payments plugin sometimes rejecting applied store credit amount* Developer: Filter Hook 'wc_sc_check_parent_attributes' for deciding whether to check attributes mentioned under 'Product data > Attributes (tab)' or not* Update: Store credit not applying discount when applied via REST API during order creation* Update: Product's attributes mentioned under 'Product data > Attributes (tab)' are not considered by coupon's Product attributes restrictions for validation of the coupon* Update: POT file
22 Mar 2022 - Version 5.0.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.3.1 & WordPress 5.9.2* New: Feature 'Usage restriction based on product quantity'* Update: POT file
06 Mar 2022 - Version 4.38.0
* Developer: New filter hook 'wc_sc_pending_order_statuses' * Developer: Removed filter hook 'wc_sc_order_statuses_to_restore_smart_coupon_amount', should use 'wc_sc_pending_order_statuses' instead* Update: Links to documentation, screenshots & reviews* Update: Data type for $no_of_coupons_to_generate* Update: POT file
03 Mar 2022 - Version 4.37.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.2.1 & WordPress 5.9.1* Fix: Coupon not applying to cart via URL coupon if the URL contains 'add-to-cart' and the setting 'Redirect to the cart ...' is enabled [Thanks to: Bernd VanSkiver]* Fix: Using the email template created for multiple coupons even if it’s about to send just one coupon* Developer: Hook 'wc_sc_order_statues_to_restore_smart_coupon_amount' for modifying list of order statuses needed to restore smart coupon amount* Update: POT file
05 Feb 2022 - Version 4.36.0
* New: Tested up to WordPress 5.9.0* Update: Action Scheduler to version 3.4.0* Update: POT file
27 Jan 2022 - Version 4.35.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.1.1* New: Column 'sc_coupon_category' in sample.csv file* Fix: Shipping validation failing on live shipping method* Update: Improvement in coupon code generation logic* Update: POT file
19 Jan 2022 - Version 4.34.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 6.1.0 & WordPress 5.8.3* New: Support for coupon categories under bulk generate, import & export* Update: Coupon not applying to cart via URL coupon if the URL contains 'add-to-cart'* Update: Prevent generating coupon codes with profanity* Update: Replaced use of 'is_ajax' with 'wp_doing_ajax'* Update: POT file
23 Nov 2021 - Version 4.33.1
* Fix: Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function post_exists()* Update: POT file
21 Nov 2021 - Version 4.33.0
* New: WooCommerce 5.9.0 compatible* New: Tested upto WordPress 5.8.2* Fix: Displaying error 'Uncaught Exception: Invalid coupon' under the order admin page > Generated coupons meta box, when a coupon that is auto-generated got deleted* Fix: Support for wildcard email under Allowed emails during 'Bulk generate' & 'Import coupons'* Update: POT file
27 Oct 2021 - Version 4.32.0
* Fix: Incorrect discount calculation when cart is having Product Bundles & max discount is set in the coupon* Update: POT file
25 Oct 2021 - Version 4.31.0
* Fix: Auto apply coupons once removed automatically, not reapplying again even if it’s valid* Update: POT file
19 Oct 2021 - Version 4.30.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 5.8.0* Fix: Ignoring user role restrictions when the product is getting added to cart from frontend via AJAX* Fix: Discount coupon getting visible on all variations of a product even though the coupon is associated with a single variation* Fix: The amount field in 'Purchase credit of any amount' is not showing when set up using Elementor or Astra theme* Fix: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WC_Smart_Coupons::is_smart_coupon_valid(), 2 passed and exactly 3 expected [WooCommerce 3.1.2 or lower]* Update: Spellcheck 'Woocommerce'* Update: POT file
12 Oct 2021 - Version 4.29.1
* Fix: Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SA_WC_Compatibility_4_4' does not have a method 'get_smart_coupons_version'* Update: POT file
06 Oct 2021 - Version 4.28.0
* New: Tested up to WooCommerce 5.7.1 & WordPress 5.8.1* Update: Use transient for auto-cleanup of options that starts with 'sc_applied_coupon_profile_'* Update: Spellchecks* Update: POT file
09 Sep 2021 - Version 4.27.0
* New: Settings in acknowledgement email ('Subject' and 'Heading') to handle texts related to scheduled email* New: Option 'wc_sc_auto_apply_coupon_removable' and hook 'wc_sc_is_auto_apply_coupon_removable' to allow removal of auto-apply coupons* Fix: Under 'Import Coupons' 'Email coupon to recipients?' not appearing if there is no email added in the first row of the CSV file* Fix: Incorrect calculation in store credit when used in manually created orders* Fix: Coupon type in the acknowledgement email is always of the discount type 'smart_coupon' irrespective of the coupon sent* Developer: New hook 'wc_sc_redirect_url_after_smart_coupons_process' to allow 3rd party plugin to modify the redirect URL after the plugin has processed the URL coupons* Update: Tweaking in auto-apply feature* Update: Changes in texts in email templates for acknowledgement email* Update: Allow removal of auto apply coupons* Update: Spellcheck for 'Coupons', 'arguments'* Update: POT file
09 Jul 2021 - Version 4.25.1
* Fix: Notice: Undefined variable: user_role during guest checkout* Fix: Notice: Undefined variable: email during guest checkout* Update: POT file
18 Jun 2021 - Version 4.23.0
06 Jun 2021 - Version 4.22.0
21 May 2021 - Version 4.21.0
12 May 2021 - Version 4.20.1
10 Jan 2021 - Version 4.14.0
14 Dec 2020 - Version 4.13.0
12 Oct 2020 - Version 4.9.5
Note for Buyer
Please purchare this item you can see note for Buyer !
Read before purchase
Please check the version we provided before purchasing. Because it may not be the latest version of the author.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase, but that doesn't mean we will have updates every version because not every developer release we have right away. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates.
We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.