Fix: Error when pushing a staging site and all folders are selected #1883
26 Aug 2022 - Version 4.2.11 NULLED
Fix: Does not sanitise and escape some of its backup settings, which could allow high privilege users such as admin to perform Stored Cross-Site Scripting attacks (XSS) even when the unfiltered_html capability is disallowed (for example in multisite setup) #1825
04 Aug 2022 - Version 4.2.10 NULLED
* Fix: Important update! Deselecting all tables does not lead to exclusion of tables as expected, but leads to selection of all tables. Thus all tables are copied and possibly overwritten instead of deselected. Applies to new cloning, UPDATE and RESET of a staging page. That can lead to data loss in the staging site. An update is strongly recommended! The problem appeared for the first time in version 4.2.8. #1814* Fix: Can not upload backup file to google drive if the google api returns incorrect value for available storage size (negative value). This sometimes happens for Google workspace accounts and does not affect all users. #1799* Fix: Plugin wps-hide-login could not be excluded during cloning process, preventing users from log in to the staging site #1812
17 Jul 2022 - Version 4.2.8 NULLED
Fix: On some servers, autoloader tries to load Composer\InstalledVersions although this doesn't exist. We fix this by only loading classes that exist #1801
15 Jun 2022 - Version 4.2.6 NULLED
* Fix: Certain default plugins like wps-hide are not excluded anymore during cloning #1742* Fix: Scheduled backup not always executed #1754* Fix: Backup folder is deleted during backup restore on Windows OS #1737* Fix: On backup restore retry deleting an item again in next request instead of re adding it at the end of queue, if item isn't completely deleted in current request #1758* Enh: Refactor normalizePath() #1751* Enh: Optimize table selection to reduce POST characters. Send either selected tables or excluded tables whichever is smaller along to reduce the POST size for cloning and pushing #1727* Enh: Allow automatic update of WP STAGING | PRO on the staging site. It can still be disabled using the filter wpstg.notices.disable.plugin-update-notice #1749* Enh: Add filter wpstg.backup.restore.extended-search-replace. The extended search replace allow properly replacing to destination URL for some plugins like rev-sliders #1741
27 May 2022 - Version 4.2.4 NULLED
* Fix: If there is a damaged backup in backup folder, automated backup does not work any longer #1707* Fix: Support UNC paths like //servername/path Unix or \\servername\path DOS/Windows #1698* Fix: Remove prefixed vendor namespace from the Normalizer class in the idn-intl polyfill #1720* Fix: Handle SSL related errors and catch other exceptions while making remote request to refresh Google token #1718* Fix: Backup does not restore theme if theme does not have a style.css #1719* Fix: Missing exception in Backup Extractor.php #1724* Enh: List damaged backup files in the UI and mark them #1710* Enh: Remove message "backup metadata not found" in debug log #1710* Enh: Clean up debug messages #1722* Enh: Add missing escaping of POST output #1705
16 May 2022 - Version 4.2.2 NULLED
* New: Add multiple filters to keep existing media files, plugins, themes and mu-plugins after backup restore #1617* New: Clean existing files during backup restore which are not in backup #1617* Fix: Cloning does not work if php mb module is not installed #1669* Fix: Catch fatal error happening on backup upgrade routine #1663* Fix: Only process one backup queue action at a time. This make sure another action doesn't conflict with the backup action in process. Also fix the wpstg_queue backup processing table growing problem #1652* Enh: Save log file name instead of complete task response in wp_wpstg_queue table. This reduces the size of backup queue table #1623* Enh: Stop the backup job on critical errors during scheduled backup #1623* Dev: Test for cleaning up files before backup restore fails on second run #1681
04 Mar 2022 - Version 4.1.8 NULLED
* New: Support up to WordPress 5.9.1* New: Add filter wpstg.frontend.showLoginForm to allow third party plugin disabling login form for the staging site #1577* New: Add labels to distinguish between network and single site clones on multisite* Fix: Handle issue when showing staging sites in System Info #1560* Fix: Fix Rows Generator for zero or negative values for Primary Key Index #1584* Fix: Set option "Keep permalinks" on the staging site when updating a staging site if "keep permalinks" is active on the production site initially #1562* Fix: Updating an existing multisite clone converted the clone to a single site #1565 #1589
20 Feb 2022 - Version 4.1.7 NULLED
* New: Create backups and restore of multisites #1458* Fix: Force AnalyticsSender to convert wpstg_settings to array before usage #1559* Fix: Backup Search & Replace does not work with new primary key conditional query #1556* Fix: Fix labels on backup sites #1551* Fix: Backup restore can not unserialize escaped serialized strings #1554
31 Jan 2022 - Version 4.1.6 NULLED
* New: Support for WordPress 5.9* New: Add filter to change the cache folder for creating & restoring backups #1528* New: Huge performance improvement for search & replace in cloning / pushing / backup process #1522* Fix: Call to undefined function human_readable_duration() on backup creation if WP is older than 5.1 #1527 #1525 #1535* Dev: Add unit tests for Times class* Dev: Update db_version in SQL dumps to match WordPress 5.9 db version #1539* Dev: Add command to get db_version from database
15 Jan 2022 - Version 4.1.5 NULLED
* New: Add support for WordPress 5.8.3* New: Add filter for excluding files during cloning / backup #1494* New: Add filter for overwriting max execution for database backup restore #1512* New: Add filter to allow overwriting of the maximum allowed request time to make sure backup restore works for huge files. (19.000.000M database rows) #1510* Fix: If cloning a multisite subsite into external database, it does not clone / backup wp_users and wp_usermeta #1515* Fix: Skip tmp single file plugin during backup PUSH copy process #1491* Fix: Preserve table selection during PUSH and UPDATE even when all backup tables unselected #1488* Fix: Make sure maximum memory consumption during cloning or backup is never higher than 256MB #1502* Fix: Use custom implementation of wp_timezone() for backward compatibility to WordPress older than 5.3 #1505* Fix: Override FileObject::fgets to make them behave exactly from SplFileObject of PHP < 8.0.1 #1506* Tweak: Show custom uploads folder in tooltip description and explain better that changing a symlink image will also change the image on the production site. #1495
31 Dec 2021 - Version 4.1.4 NULLED
Hotfix: Fix CLONE PUSH BACKUP on Medium and High CPU Load on WP STAGING PRO 4.1.3. Improve Performance of database backup #1492
03 Dec 2021 - Version 4.1.1 NULLED
* Fix: Update notice is shown even when using latest version #1398* Fix: Backup & cloning 100% compatible with PHP 8.0.12 #1281* Fix: Skip search replace on backup & cloning query if it's size exceed preg functions limit #1404* Fix: Skip inserting backup & cloning query if it exceeds mysql max_allowed_package. Show warning to user #1405* Fix: Make db option wpstg_staging_sites always return an array #1413* Fix: Fix dependency injection for backup notices class. Solve conflict with TranslatePress #1416* Tweak: Use php version number as tag for php docker container #1407* Tweak: Improve symlink tooltip text #1411* Tweak: Refactor WP STAGING Pro to WP STAGING | PRO in notices #1409* Tweak: Remove 16 characters limitation for the backup & CLONE NAME and keep it for CLONE DIRECTORY #1412
04 Nov 2021 - Version 4.1.0 NULLED
* New: Show a summary of selected tables and plugins in the push selection* Fix: WP Staging's variable not declared on plugins page #1373* Fix: Fix PUSH process when no table is selected #1387* Fix: Enclose table name with backticks during quering in CLONE and PUSH jobs #1388
28 Oct 2021 - Version 4.0.9 NULLED
* New: Ask user to allow sending non-personalized usage information for improving the user experience* Fix: Feedback modal not opened after disabling a plugin #1373* Fix: Prevent cloning error by enclosing table name with backticks in CLONE and PUSH jobs #1388* Tweak: Disable the notice about not messing with uploads or wp-content directories #1385
22 Oct 2021 - Version 4.0.8 NULLED
* Fix: Push from staging site in external database can fail if there are many tables to replace due to exceeding maximum allowed number of external database connections #1379* Enh: Added buttons to ease process of selecting tables during PUSH process. #1377
20 Oct 2021 - Version 4.0.7 NULLED
* Tweak: Make staging site upgrade routine run always #1358* Fix: Fix issue about checking rest url #1354* Fix: Fix exclude condition for tables during PUSH #1364
03 Oct 2021 - Version 4.0.5 NULLED
Fix: New pro version does not recognize staging sites created with older free version #1293
31 Jul 2021 - Version 4.0.3 NULLED
* New: Support for WordPress 5.8* New: Show notice if uploads dir is outside WP Root #1138* Enh: Show warning during restore if Backup was created on a server with PHP ini "short_open_tags", and restoring on a server with it disabled #1129* Enh: Also show disabled permalink message in disabled items notice on the staging site and show a page builder (DIVI, Elementor etc) not working help link in wpstg page footer #1150* Enh: Allow filtering the Backup directory using the `wpstg.backup.directory` filter #1167* Enh: Decouple clone name and clone ID for better usage #1158* Enh: Allow backups on the staging site #1172* Enh: Show issue notice if backups is created on version >= 4.0.2 #1198* Enh: Remove deprecated hooks call #1209* Fix: Fix staging site when site has freemius script #1112* Fix: Prefix 'wpstg' to sweetalerts Swal to avoid conflict with its other versions #1125* Fix: Fix a bug in the backup export logic that would loop when encountering a file with non-empty contents that PHP would evaluate as false #1126* Fix: Set default values for wpstg settings on plugin activate event if wpstg settings not already set #1135* Fix: Fix the problem when unable to access the staging site because production site have different siteurl or home url and either one of them is having www. prefix #1136* Fix: Restore a backup with VIEWs or TABLEs with special MySQL configurations such as DEFINER #1139* Fix: Fix issue where tab triangle was inconsistent by using css based tab triangle #1148* Fix: Fix issue where backup tmp folder cleaning process closes logs modal #1157* Fix: Reduce time to query INFORMATION_SCHEMA on some shared hosts from ~10s to one millisecond #1154* Fix: Fix a bug on backup creation that would not prefix the table name if a MySQL View is selecting data from another MySQL View #1155* Fix: Fix a bug on backup restore that would fail when trying to create a MySQL View that selects data from another MySQL View that has not been created yet due to order of creation #1155* Fix: Check available free disk space on large disks on 32-bit PHP #1179* Fix: Fix a bug where a PHP memory_limit of -1 (Unlimited) would be interpreted as 64MB, now it's interpreted as 512MB #1178* Fix: Fix download of .wpstg files on Bitnami/AWS Lightsail servers #1181* Fix: Remove usages of `abstract static` methods that would violate `strict` PHP checks #1185* Fix: Cloning a site resets the settings to the default ones #1183* Fix: Fix a bug on backup creation that would prevent user from logging in after restoring a backup on a site with a different WPDb prefix #1169* Fix: Allow backup restore with a warning if file count is different than expected, improve backup file count logic #1189* Fix: Fix Clone RESET and Clone DELETE when unable to delete file due to permission error #1196* Fix: Fix an issue when canceling a push confirm redirects to empty page #1206* Fix: Add missing back button and hide cancel button after clone UPDATE and clone RESET #1207* Fix: Fix Error in JS console related to registering of main-menu in page where it was not available #1205* Dev: Add wrapper methods for deprecated hooks functions to support WordPress < 4.6 #1209
08 Jul 2021 - Version 4.0.2 NULLED
* Enh: Replace css based hover with pure js hoverintent for tooltips #1106* Enh: Cleanup logs older than 7 days automatically #1116* Enh: Update the version to check in Outdated WP Staging Hooks notice #1118* Fix: Fixed conflict with Rank Math Seo PRO when Rank Math Seo PRO is activated network wide in multisites #1111* Fix: Make Scan::hasFreeDiskSpace() return other info even if disk_free_space is unavailable #1093* Fix: Fix an issue where MySQL views were not being deleted correctly during the database cleanup step of the backup export #1098
30 May 2021 - Version 3.2.6 NULLED
08 May 2021 - Version 3.2.5 NULLED
21 Apr 2021 - Version 3.2.4 NULLED
24 Mar 2021 - Version 3.2.2 NULLED
06 Mar 2021 - Version 3.2.1 NULLED
21 Dec 2020 - Version 3.1.8 NULLED
28 Oct 2020 - Version 3.1.2 NULLED
25 Oct 2020 - Version 3.1.2rc NULLED
04 Sep 2020 - Version 3.1.0 NULLED
30 Aug 2020 - Version 3.0.9 NULLED
Note for Buyer
Please purchare this item you can see note for Buyer !
Read before purchase
Please check the version we provided before purchasing. Because it may not be the latest version of the author.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase, but that doesn't mean we will have updates every version because not every developer release we have right away. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates.
We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.