- Ongoing project details are now restricted, logged-in current users can see their detail only- Ongoing service details are now restricted, logged-in current users can see their detail only- Completed project details are now restricted, logged-in current users can see their detail only- Completed service details are now restricted, logged-in current users can see their detail only
07 Jun 2022 - Version 1.2.6
- User switching mode has been changed- $_COOKIE["visit_as"] deprecated from 1.2.6- $_COOKIE["visit_as"] replaced with $visit_as variable - New user meta was added named 'visit_as'- cookie.min.js script has been removed- profile-switcher code has been removed from plugin.js- Loader animation has been added to the login form- prolancer_ajax_profile_switcher AJAX action has been added- wp_login action added to verify the user already has any user mode or not
15 May 2022 - Version 1.2.4
- New parameter added to the prolancer get currency symbol() function - Currency symbol has been fixed for the RTL version - Unnecessary code removed from app.js- After the uninstalling woocommerce plugin, errors appearing issue on the site have been fixed- class_exists( 'WooCommerce' ) condition added to every woocommerce property- Project navigation feature added to theme option- Service navigation feature added to theme option- The CMB2 Validation error has been fixed- Project error appearing issue has been fixed if everything was empty- Service error appearing issue has been fixed if everything was empty- To prevent errors all function is now checked by the if statement
12 May 2022 - Version 1.2.3
- Service order issue has been fixed- Wallet balance null issue has been fixed. if the wallet balance is null this will add 0 as a balance- "get_the_ID()" have replaced with "$project_id" in the project_price post meta- in the ajax-actions.php before starting foreach loop it will check whether the variable array exists or not- in the frontend dashboard buyer's and seller's header image PHP error issue has been fixed- wp_die() function added to the every ajax action- "Name your package" and "Describe the details of your offering" translation issue has been fixed- Create project and dispute page's "selected" PHP error has been fixed
12 May 2022 - Version 1.2.2
- Sweetalert2 installed- Wrong password alert HTML tag issue has been fixed- The Buyer and seller widget irrilivalt icon changed- "fixed" and "hourly" change to "Fixed" and "Hourly"
18 Feb 2022 - Version 1.1.3
- Notification permalink URL issue has been fixed- After completing the order redirection issue has been fixed- Service status added to the service list- If the service price is $0 it will show in the service list- "taxonomy-service-categories.php" and "taxonomy-archive-projects.php" files are deleted- All taxonomy archive displaying issue has been fixed
29 Jan 2022 - Version 1.0.7
Product Added to the system.
Note for Buyer
Please purchare this item you can see note for Buyer !
Read before purchase
Please check the version we provided before purchasing. Because it may not be the latest version of the author.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase, but that doesn't mean we will have updates every version because not every developer release we have right away. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates.
We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.